Saturday 28 May 2022

Opinions About Portuguese Mobility

Name and Surname

Country

What is your opinions about Portugal Mobility in Setubal and Lisbon?

Rafael Vilar

Spain

Was amazing, but I think we have to do more activitied in group to meet better each other

Ana Matei

Portugal

Very good experience! It was very nice to see everyone or almost everyone again :)

Jesús Jiménez García

Spain

It was a great experience, an opportunity to meet new people and new cultures. And Setubal is a beautiful place

Catarina Do Carmo

Portugal

Foi muito divertido e gostei estar de novo com todos os que conheci em Málaga

Adas Urmulevičius

Lithuania

From my prespective loved all the sightseeing, people in Portugal were especially friendly and the project based learning was really new, fun and in a way refreshing activity.

Miguel Cano Santana

Spain

It wasn't bad at all, but we stayed at an Hotel in Lisbon, and if it wasn't for us, we wouldn't have visited that city. We felt that we missed out a lot of things to see.The program was not bad. I enjoyed the experience talking with other people, but there were some people that felt a bit cold to talk to. I'm a person with a bit of social anxiety and got more open with local Portuguese students that understood that.Lately I liked the visit of the school but it felt a bit like an advertisement. We shouldn't have spent 75% of the day just seeing some installations.

Andrea Pszczolková

Czechia

What I liked was that we had more opportunity to communicate with other students and get to know each other more 😁. On the other hand the program was so long especially on the first day and everything wasn't like the program said at first for example the sightseeing part on Wednesday 😅. To summarize that I liked it, I am so grateful that I was there and met new people and saw new things 😁. And Lisbon is such a beautiful city 😍. Definitely coming back to Portugal 🇵🇹😁! Thank you

Vilijus Doilidovas

Lithuania

It was fun and interesting

Daniel Chod

Czechia

It was little bit unorganized, a/c was CAPUT so it was really hard to breathe, activity about team presentation was one big mess, because we don’t know if you want to really finish a task, or if you want to get to know each other and we lost a lots of time when we discuss about it. By my opinion the best thing which happen was when I went to the bard tavern with students from Lithuania. We had really nice talk and this was your goal I think. So more alcohol make more friends. And I’m really glad for that beer with my new friends.

Skaistė Jankauskaitė

Lithuania

I really liked walking around the city and enjoying other groups company. Although, it was very hard to get to know other groups better, because we had such a little time together. Even in the presentations. Nevertheless, i really liked it and would gladly participate in similar activity.

Evaldas Brisota

Lithuania

It was very interesting, it was fun to meet some new people, the people there were very friendly, I liked it a lot!

Mariana Almeida

Portugal

It was a great experience to welcome all the other representatives to our beautiful country and city.

Mariana Felicíssimo

Portugal

As a host I really enjoyed that week. the people were super nice and it was a fun time.

Isidoro Gil

Spain

It's good.

Tuna YESILKAYA

Türkiye

It was a very important project for the development of teamwork, it improved my individual foreign language skills and solution-oriented thinking skills.

Julie Jančálková

Czechia

Hi! Thank you for the great opportunity to meet you and all the other people in this project again! It was very nice time and I really enjoyed it. Although I have to say, that I hoped, that the program will be little bit another - for example I was a bit disappointed, that we didn't visit wineyard and that we didn't have a guider or program in Lisbon. But on the other hand, we had an opportunity to meet other students and made new friendships and I think, that this was the main goal. I am also thankful for new pieces of knowledge about school system in Portugal. Thank you again and I hope that we will all meet again in the future. And the effect on my life? I think I will have nice memories and I would not be scared to go into some international projects again.

Marius Žitkus

Lithuania

It was a great meeting of partners, with interesting meetings and activities.

Berkay Ozer

Türkiye

Portuguese Mobility in Setubal and Lisbon was the best experience I've had in my life. It was very useful for travel and language development.

Dennis Rapaccini

Italy

It was a great training and social opportunity. I believe that kind of mobility should be done more often by involving as many students as possible. Overall, therefore, I can express a very positive opinion about this experience.

Enes KOÇAK

Türkiye

This was one of the best moments of the mobility team. Playing with a different race, being a different child, visiting their childhood gave me the right and visions.

Giulia Zandri

Italy

Amazing experience, I really appreciated exchanging opinions and chatting with people from other countries.

Jakub Žižka

Czechia

It was good expirience and i have fun, i learn lot of new things mostly about how it work in another countrues. Diners together  was good idea and working in grops was fun. Exept organization it was perfect, portugal is a butifull country and i wish we have more time to Explore it.





No comments:

Post a Comment